Getting some new ideas for information technology assignment

I think a lot of what human beings have been doing over the course of history is advancing them through technology and through medicine. So for technology just kind of from a communication standpoint being able to like just be able to talk to one another a lot easier
Then you used to be able to texting and instant messaging. Social media has grown immensely just even in my lifetime and then kind of from a medical standpoint being able to advance technology to the point where you know. We can cure people of diseases that you know would normally kill a person back even in like the mid to late 1900s.
It's been something really cool to watch happening augmentations. I currently have the only really like augmented reality thing I can think of that I use on a daily basis would be Siri on my iPhone. It's not so much like augmented reality in the sense of something like what Stephen Hawking might have where he actually has a machine kind of translate and talk for him and help him with his with communication in general. But Siri is kind of the only computer generated algorithm type program that I use to kind of just make my life a little bit more community like an artificial mind. I think is less dynamic than a human mind. It's less able to improvise or be asked at least at this point be asked super complicated questions that warrant kind of a no scripted to answer. So to speak I think you mines are more responsive to like say emotions and you know other aspects of our kind of daily life that includes decisions. I think humans and you know different countries work really hard and people come together to achieve the singularity because that's kind of how to me anyway. I feel like that's how humans have always been there very. We are very determined to kind of keep onward keep pushing. The pushing our own limitations advancing ourselves. You know in our daily lives that are professionalized technologically as a race. I think it's something that just likes is part of our human nature and doesn't really end. Its kind of like gives us a little bit of a purpose to just kind of keep chugging. I realized that our perspectives are very similar and a lot of these issues. So I will kind of go by and question. My question touching on what Jackson said and then also adding my own thoughts. So for the first question about how human beings been changing and upgrading themselves throughout history.

To communicate and modern medicine improvements being kind of the two biggest upgrades. We've had and while I agree with that I also think that there are some little things that we may be overlooked that have been huge upgrades to us. For example, how we get around town you know GPS our cars helping us out. Now they have you know rearview cameras to make sure. You're not getting in accidents and then I think also you know there's stuff like scheduling your day. It's really easy to like you know to use technology to help you
Out there finding jobs and then even you know doing those set jobs have been a lot easier throughout technology. Something you can do you know in your own home is going on and figure out things you need to figure out where without that you would have had you know go around town talking to people. So I think technology just makes our lives easier on a day-by-day basis which is a pretty big upgrade. Second what augmentations did he currently have and with a technological? I saw Siri as more of a piece of artificial intelligence rather than an augmentation but after the kind of thinking about it and how I wanted to elaborate on that I kind of think that they can go hand.
There's always something else that you can be doing and so the innovation never really stops at some point. We are gone be doing things that we can't even conceive right now and at that point, I think there's gone be that next level of things that we won't be able to conceive. So the singularity I think is something we are going to be always chasing and we will never quite find.



 Information technology IT is the application of computers on the internet to store retrieve transmit and manipulate data one or information. Often in the context of a business or other Enterprise to IT is considered a subset of information and communications technology ICT in 2012 Zuba proposed an ICT hierarchy where each hierarchy level contains some degree of commonality and they are related to technologies that facilitate the transfer of information and various types of electronically mediated communications.  IT was one level of the ICT hierarchy and the term is commonly used as a synonym for computers and computer networks but it also encompasses other information distribution technologies such as television and telephones and several industries are associated with information technology including computer hardware software electronics semiconductors Internet telecom equipment engineering healthcare. We have the smartest most accomplished and in some cases the Nerdist tutors to help you. Our tutors are selected after rigorous assignments and training. Here we offer 24/7 help up for graduates and postgraduate students across diverse subjects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write My Assignments For Me

Tricks Of Professional Case Study Assignment